This 8-sided natural turquoise stone pendant is a funky beauty! It gives your necklace a completely different look and vibe.
Howlite is a beautiful white stone and it is said that it represents the spiritual qualities of stillness, tenderness, and open-mindedness.
It is named after Henry How, the scientist who brought this crystal to academic awareness in 1868 after finding deposits of the crystal in Nova Scotia.
The stone has received other names as well, most recently Snow Leopard Stone, for its resemblance to the fur of the beautiful large cat of Central and South Asia – and likely because these beautiful creatures also make a striking howl.
This pendant is definitely an eye catcher. Enjoy!
- Stone: White Howlite
- Material: Brass, gold plated
- Size pendant excluding loop: 0.55" (14mm) x 0.75" (19mm)
- As these are natural stones, shape, size, and shade may vary slightly
- LINK clasp and chains sold separately
- Purchases from our Treasure Box are final
- Wish to return? You'll receive a store credit
Secure Payment Credit Cards & Paypal accepted
Free Gift Box All orders over $49 include free gift box